Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wordy Wednesday

 

Heliophilia!

Now if that isn't me today or what!
Or every day...
 


Being in North Idaho, we have long winters. As in, my family has the wood stove going from September to about April. 
SEVEN out of the twelve months! 
But I love this place and never want to leave. 

March came in like a lion this year, so we're hoping for it to go out like a sheep. Either way, we are smack dab in the middle and pushing 50 degrees with SUN! The door is open and its chilly in here, BUT it smells goooood. 
This is also the temperature we all start rolling the car windows down around here.

Yesterday was the same and got a lot of work done outside. Wanting to go back out today and take advantage of this, but really need to do stuff inside. So yes, I am a proud heliophilia. 



Are you a heliophilia?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I am!! But isn't there a better word for it...that one sounds soooo soooo soo something...sick or something...Seems like we used to have a better word for it....can't think of what that is. And I rolled my windows down today and yesterday, too!

    ReplyDelete