Monday, March 10, 2014

Music Monday

Music Monday! Told ya, I was gonna do it. So here it is...
***
Ever since my piano teacher moved away, I've been without lessons and a set practicing schedule which has, unfortunately, resulted in no new songs being learned.  But I've decided to tackle learning something on my own now...and by knowing plenty of pianists, I can get pointers at any time. So far it has actually gone pretty well! I'm surprising myself.

I'm just starting the third page of my five page Dino Kartsonakis arrangement of "My Tribute". 
This video is what I'm aiming for. Got lots of work to do.
The dude has serious man hands. In all his pieces, I've never seen such big chords!

I'm saving the nerves, ears, and patience of my family by opting out all the glissando's for the finished piece. ;)

Are you a musician?
What do you play?
Are you working on anything new?
Share, share, share!

No comments:

Post a Comment