Thursday, January 23, 2014

Touch and Turn Us

We are a nation of calloused hearts, stubborn will, and rebellious minds--a sinful people. 
"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way.." (Is. 53:6) "...Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people with unclean lips..." (Is. 6:5) "For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I...For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do...O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" (Romans 7: 15,19,24) 
Oh, it's Jesus...Only Jesus! 
"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:" (Is. 55:6) "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." (Romans 8:6) "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice...Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." (Ps. 51:7,8,10)
Through our Savior we can get true renewal and cleansing to our souls. But don't stop there. Let the love, peace, joy, and revival shine through and touch others that they may experience such grace from above. "Ye are the salt of the earth...Ye are the light of the world...Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matt. 5:13,14,16)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel and what is better, I know you truly believe this and live it! I love you and I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bible verses! I love the photo of the rose.

    ReplyDelete