Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Year, A New Experience

First and foremost, I'd like to welcome you to my blog, Idaho Inspirations! I've created a handful of blogs over the years, but only for them to be neglected and pointless. But this time...this time, I've come back with a purpose and determination. I hope you enjoy reading and following along with this blogging journey.

Already ending our first week of 2014, we all are either feeling headstrong or dreadful about the months to follow. Many have already had some "New Years Resolutions" planned out mentally since Christmas or if you're really ambitious, wrote down on paper! Or...you are like me, just now
getting around to think of what am I going to change or accomplish this year. Whatever our feelings are, it's okay. We know Who's hands are holding our path and it will be accomplished perfectly.



As for my list of goals, they include:
 
•Time management!

•An exercise routine to stick with

•Conquer crocheting

•Grow closer to Jesus

•Finish my study course for work

•Become more proficient with my interests and hobbies such as horseback riding, showing, and photography

•Be more content in the present

•Try new things 



Whew...I'm getting kinda excited! 
Tell me! What are your plans??

4 comments:

  1. Great goals!! And this is going to be a great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really proud of you for making this blog. Really good job!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! I'm hoping it will expand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your cooking and reading about it

    ReplyDelete