Discover new blogs!
Thank you Bethany
from Liberty or Death
for choosing me!
1. If you could have an expenses-paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Can I just visit all the states within the boarders of the ocean? lol. Mainly Florida, because I want to see white sand beaches.
2. What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2014?
Right now I would say to better myself by getting the hang of bank accounts/money and other "adult business" to bigger things like being stronger in my walk with Christ.
3. What was the last song you heard?
I just had Pandora going and can't think of what was last playing! Some kind of country.
4. What was the last food you ate?
5. Last part of the Bible you read?
Mark 8...healing of the blind man who saw "men as trees, walking."
6. What is the best advice on life you can give in up to 3 sentences?
Sometimes I need it thrown back at me, but I always tell people to find the positive in every bad situation. Also, mother really does know best so don't learn the hard way, its a lot easier to just trust her.
7. Are you a morning person or night owl?
If I actually get up, morning person. But I do love staying up late.
8. What is your dream car?
2013 Ram Longhorn Edition. Pretty much only because of the interior lol.
9. Do you have a favorite plant or flower?
A daisy. They stink, but so pretty.
10. What cause(s) are you most opinionated about?
Well religion and vaccines aren't what I call a "cause", just topics of strong opinion.
11. Is there any quality you think the Lord is growing in you right now (e.g., patience, love, trust)?
Trust. Everything will always work out for the better, because His plan is perfect.
And now my 11 questions...
1) Are you tech savvy?
2) Are you shy or outgoing?
3) Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
4) What's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
5) Do you enjoy being in the city or in the mountains more?
6) What skill do you wish you could do?
7) Hot tea or ice tea?
8) What is your favorite cuisine?
9) What month were you born in?
10) What is your encouragement when someone is down?
11) Why did you start blogging?
I nominate Laura at Through My Eyes.
And anyone else reading who would like to participate! :)